Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photos from last summer.

 I guess I am stuck in a rut.  Here are some photos from last summer's trip to the Netherlands.  Then top pic is taken at a bar--cafe in the morning.  We had hot tea in glass glasses w/o handles!  Plus a biscuit.  The next photo is of Hubby's Tante who is 94.  Still in her own place.  A high rise on the 20 something floor!
The last photo is of Hubby's cousin and his wife with me and the lovely MFA.
She is beautiful, don't you think?
What are your plans for Easter?  I have none.  I am having surgery on the 5th, so will be recouping with no plans for  a big to-do.  Hubby will go to his church and I will stay home.
To my BFFA:  Hummmm.  I haven't got anything togehter for a birthday box, it may be very late.
All for now.
From the bush
me

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.
    Sumo Suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blog comment and I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty.
    real money

    ReplyDelete