Friday, July 10, 2009

Rain

Today it is raining but then an opportunity to shop or sew--or both!
Later I will try to get some photos uploaded. The reader has to know that I was born in the last century and before you could hold a computer on your lap, let alone your desk! I was always going to take one of those computer classes, but haven't--as yet. I never did one of those lists to the things one is going to do before they turn 50. Way too late for me on that one. One of my 4 sisters did that and I think she completed most of her list.
Next week I am off to Albuquerque, a city that I have never been before. I leave really early on Tues morning and will be back home late Sunday night. American Sewing Guild is holding the national convention there and as president of our local chapter the chapter pays for the president to attend. I am so very fortunate for this to happen and I work hard to deserve this gift. So, with that being said, I will not update my blog next week. You see, I don't have a laptop and I really don't trust public computers with passwords--and neither should you!
Thank you for reading my blog.
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment