Saturday, July 11, 2009


These photos were taken last December at our son's house. This is our lovely daughter, the MFA in piano! The next photo is of our lovely little 3 year old granddaughter and below her photo is her dad . I am only 5'2" and he is 6'3"! The final photo is of the note that I received one morning when I went to Weight Watcher's. Hubby had dropped it off the day before! This was the final clue to where we were going to spend our anniversary in June. I will have to put this under "random thoughts!" as this is just what this is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. YOU DID IT!!
    Welcome to Blogland.... :) :) :)
    I'll be sure to add you to my blog list and look..I'm your first follower!!!
    Enjoy your trip..take LOTS of pics and talk to you when you get home!!
    Love You!!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello M E, I found my way to you through Deb, what a sweet blog you have. I love to sew also, it will be fun to get to know you. Please stop by and visit me. I have lots of sewing projects for you to look at on my blog. I'm with you on the computer stuff, I did take a course on computers years ago but they have since long passed me. I'm checking into taking another course. LOL
    Have a great week!
    Bless you, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete